I WANT TO OPEN OR GROW AN ICE CREAM BUSINESS -
WHERE DO I START?
There are a lot of great options to be successful in this business, even if you just want to open up a single location at a farmers market, all the way up to a regional or national franchise. We here at Scoop School can certainly help you, whatever your goals are. That is all we do, help people become successful in the ice cream and frozen dessert industry.
Here are some questions that we ask new clients or potential Scoop School students that you could perhaps consider in the process of determining your ice cream goals:
- Have you thought about what you want your concept to look and feel like?
- What are the core principles of your ice cream concept?
- What type of ice cream do You want to sell?
- Do you want to make your own ice cream?
- Do you want to make your own base mix?
- How do you want to go to market?
- What are your financial goals?
- Are you ready to invest some time and money into your ice cream concept?
HERE ARE THREE VIDEOS THAT WILL GET YOU STARTED
SET UP A CALL WITH AN ICE CREAM & FROZEN DESSERT EXPERT
The most efficient way to get straight to the point of acheiving your goals is to schedule a call with Steve Christensen to determine the validity of your concept and the time frame and financial commitment it will take to get there.
Thats all we do here at Scoop School – help people acheive their ice cream and frozen dessert dreams, so in a very short amount of time, we can help you get some clarity to your vision. Schedule a call today.
HAVE YOU CONSIDERED GOING BACK TO SCHOOL??
Our three day classes are also a great way to start your education experience. We hold our standard Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert classes most months throughout the year. These classes are a great balance of small business theory and practical hands on experience in making all types of ice cream and menu items. People love coming to ice cream class.