We Have A Wide Range Of Consulting Services To Fit Every Need And Help Your Ice Cream Dreams Come True
You have the concept, drive, and passion to get your ice cream or frozen dessert business off the ground, you just need someone to hold your hand for a little while. After working in this industry for over 15 years and teaching literally thousands, perhaps tens of thousands, the art of opening and growing their own Ice Cream or Frozen Dessert businesses, I have learned that the needs of entrepreneurs requiring information can be many and varied.
The Hour of Power
Constant Consult is a program offered in 3 or 6 month increments to help you deal with the day to day questions relating everything from what type of ice cream to sell, all the way through to formulating a policy and procedure manual. Our consulting programs can help you with the following topics:
*Concept Development *Location and Site Selection *Retail layout and Floor plans, *Equipment Needs and Mix Base selection *Menu Formulation & Development *Flavor Profiling, *Production Techniques, Storage & Display *Food Safety Compliance *Standard operating Procedures, *Employee Selection, Manuals & Training *Customer Service Training *Opening Day & Grand Opening Events, *Catering & Wholesale Opportunities *Food Truck, Trailer & Remote Event Planning.
Constant consult sessions are available 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week via phone, Skype or email. Appointments are preferred However urgent and/or unscheduled appointments are welcome. Constant consults do not include 1 to 1 visits at the retail or other locations.
Constant Consult – 3 month
Constant Consult – 6 months
Many existing frozen dessert businesses call upon our experts to conduct a remote evaluation on many aspects of their business model and operations. Having an Ice Cream Expert review all aspects of your business can help you identify issues of inefficiency and pave the way forward for increased profitability.
This program consists of Completion of Initual Survey and Submission of Relevant Documents and a 60 Min Commencement call to ascertain goals and identification of problem areas and set goals for business growth and projections.
EVALUATION TO BE COMPLETED ON THE FOLLOWING TOPICS
- Employee Training Agenda and Operational Review, Policy and Procedural Manual Review
- Labor Costs Review and Recommendations, Internal / External Branding, Décor, and Presentation
- Floorplan and Visual Evaluation (through supplied images)
- Profit and Loss Review and Recommendations (Through supplied documentation)
- Menu Review and Evaluation, Limited Time Offers and Seasonal Recommendations
- HACCP Review and Implementation
- Website and Social Media Evaluation, Review Based Marketing Review and Recommendations
- Marketing Plan Evaluation and Suggestions
COMPLETION – REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- 1-hour skype/screen share Session to report findings and recommendations. 2-week Completion Guarantee
- Includes all the above & 6 months free subscription to all online training modules at www.scoopschool.online
- PRICING – $495.00 – Guaranteed 2-week turnaround, Full recommendation report supplied
There is only so much you can do over the phone. Whether 1 to 1 or 1 to 50 training sessions at your location or store is a great and cost-effective way to train a number of people at one time.
Training agendas are extremely flexible and can be modified to suit your concept needs.
Topics for in-store consult range from:
- Equipment & small wares inventory
- Assistance with store layout
- Training management personnel on frozen dessert equipment
- Training front-line personnel
- Cup, container and packaging information
- Scooping techniques & Portion control
- Menu item assembly
- Baked items (waffle cones, Belgian waffles etc)
- Customer service techniques
- Ice cream and menu terminology
- Making specialty and novelty items, Cakes and pies
Single day and multiple day packages available – please contact at email@example.com